Languages: ARM assembler
Platforms: Windows Mobile 6.x
Devices: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
Everyone who tried to record calls on Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 knows that this phone is only capable of recording only YOUR voice, and you hear your friend’s voice badly. This driver fixes the problem. After that you’ll get “Record” menu item during calls, also you will be able to use third party recorders like Resco Audio Recorder, Vito Audio Notes and so on.
Quality isn’t as great as when you record only one line, but it is much better than it was before.
- Perform full backup
- Install driverwiz_2wayrecording.cab or put wavedev.dll directly
- Reboot the device
You are free to use this driver in your ROM if you:
- Post a link to this topic and write a little patch’s description in one of the first posts of your topic.
- Write author’s nickname (“ultrashot”)
05 September 2010
- Added .cab made by DriverWiz utility. You don’t have to install NewSDKCerts.cab with it, so it means less problems with certificates.
07 September 2010
- Deleted old cab and certificates, use only DriverWiz created one.