I am Maxim Menshikov
I live in St. Petersburg, Russia.
My passion is developing a static analysis framework and all the infrastructure around it. Besides that, I have spent many years in reverse engineering (with a minor part of results presented in @ultrashot GitHub account).
Today, my mission is to improve static analysis experience. Follow me for the updates on that direction!
- I’ve coded hundreds of tools for various mostly undocumented platforms
- I can handle very large projects with many contributors
- I am developing a static analyzer to cope with existing industrial problems.
- Developing applications for various platforms.
- System programming
- Reverse engineering
- Improving static analysis.
- Development tools (IDEs, debuggers, …).
- High-performance computing and virtualization.